Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sorry for the disappearance

So I would like to apologize to any of you who have been following this blog before my disappearance. Sorry to say that it wasn't for travelling around like our dear friends the gypsies, but instead because life at school (high school, senior year, to be exact) had caught up to me. I also believe that I was adding to many things for me to do before I even got the hang of writing a blog. Oh ambition, what would I do without you?

Anyway, hope you who were there before are still here, though I very much doubt it. I'm just going to say that now that the whole graduation fiasco is over I will be resuming my blogging, though with some changes. Starting now I'll be posting at least once a week, let's make the deadline on Saturdays. Also I will be removing the "Inspiration of the week" and "Challenges" pieces for awhile, until I have gotten used to writing a blog which may take awhile.

I would like to say thank you to those who have stayed with me thus far. I'm sorry again for me checking out of my blog, but here I am ready to re-start! Thank you all, and sorry again. I hope you enjoy the hopefully new style and journey this blog will soon be taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment