Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Welcome to a Gypsy Haven!!


Welcome all gypsy writers to a haven. I'm a first time blogger so please bear with me if these first posts are kind of slow or odd. I'm going to be posting every week during the weekend since I'm a senior in high school and have tons of homework including College Algebra and Music Theory. This blog is all about writing, my writing, my thoughts on certain writing topics or stories, and if I'm having a bad day expect some ranting.

Writing is my life and I learned that in 9th grade when I started writing my first book, about half way done with that book, I've started at least two other books. I've writing at least ten or so short-stories/flash fiction, and I'm also currently working on my try at a musical. All this is currently at a stand still, for school, but I'm hoping with Winter Break comes time to work further on my many many writing projects. Welcome again my fellow gypsies and hope you enjoy our writing haven!
                                       Free to write forever,
                                             Gyspy Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment